Interested in Sponsorship Opportunities?
PVI relies on generous sponsors and donors to ensure that we have the funding available to serve those in need. We have many currently available opportunities to help support our programs and the people we serve. Read below to learn more and don’t hesitate to contact us for more details at 650-272-5002 or [email protected].
A: Coming Soon!
A: Meals on Wheels Adopt a Route
Even the most independent among us, if fortunate to live long enough, may experience a decline in mobility or health that can strip away our independence and diminish the quality of our lives.
(Statistics courtesy of Meals on Wheels America)
Routes in Your Area
Cities served include Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Portola Valley, Millbrae, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco, and Woodside.
Costs to Deliver Hot Nutritious Meals
12 months – $81,840
6 months – $40,920
3 months – $20,460
1 month – $6,820
1 week – $1,550
1 day – $310
How can you Help
The Adopt-A-Route program provides an excellent way for restaurants, companies, civic and faith-based organizations to engage in sponsoring a group of clients on a Meals on Wheels route. Based on sponsorship, your business/organization can be featured at special events, on our website, in monthly and quarterly newsletters (print and digital), and on multiple social media pages.
- Sponsors can choose the following:
- Adopt a Route for a year (business featured at special events, on the website, print/digital newsletter, email, and social media)
- Adopt a Route for a 1-6 months (business featured on website, print/digital newsletter, and social media)
- Adopt a Route for a week (business featured on the digital newsletter and social media)
- Adopt a Route for one day (business featured on social media)
A: Even the most independent among us, if fortunate to live long enough, may experience a decline in mobility or health that can strip away our independence and diminish the quality of our lives.
(Statistics courtesy of Alzheimer’s Association)
Support Our Community Seniors
All the necessities of life for seniors and disabled adults – food, shelter, care if needed, and socialization – are programs offered by Peninsula Volunteers. Peninsula Volunteers is a nonprofit organization providing over $5 million annually in services designed to sustain and enrich the lives of seniors in our community. Fifty percent (50%) of our total budget must be raised from personal donations, grants and corporate support every year.
Cost for Comparisons
Rosener House Home Care Assisted Living Skilled Nursing Facility
1 week (5x) $550 1 week $1150 $1150-2300/week $1635-3270/week
COST FOR ROSENER HOUSE SERVICES FOR FAMILIES:
One year of attendance 5 days per week $27,300
One year at 3 days per week $17,160
One year at 2 days per week $11,400
6 months attendance 5 days per week $13,650
6 months at 3 days per week $8,580
6 months at 2 days per week $5,720
RediWheels rides for one participant annually $2,600
Group physical therapy for one participant annually $1,000
Arts and Crafts supplies for one year $960
How Can You Help?
- Assist a family: Help support a family at Rosener House today. Adult Day Programs are much less expensive than other long-term care options. Bringing participants together in a group promotes
socialization, provides peer support, and strengthens self-esteem in a cost-effective manner, while easing families’ constant responsibility for caregiving. Help out by assisting a family
- Donations: Your generosity will make it possible for seniors who could be your family, friends, and neighbors members to stay in their own homes and maintain their independence and dignity. No matter the amount, your donation makes a difference. For every dollar donated, 86% of your donation goes directly to Rosener House. Thank you!
A: Coming Soon!