Additional Services and Therapies
Promoting Health and Independence
All participants get access to additional services and therapists. We provide individual and group therapy to help promote independence, strength-building, and much more!
- Our Registered Nurse provides health monitoring, medication and diet management
- Each participant gets an individualized plan of care which includes input from families and an interdisciplinary team and is updated twice a year
- Our nurse provides health education, emergency care, and consults with families and physicians
Personal Care Assistance
- Our Certified Nursing Assistants and Personal Care Assistants assist with activities of daily living, including movement, bathroom help, and eating
- A Licensed Physical Therapist leads individual and group physical therapy sessions, incorporating exercises designed to maintain strength and independence.
- Our Licensed Occupational Therapist hosts individual and group sessions to restore, maintain, and enhance functional capabilities
- Disabled seniors learn and practice skills to help them adapt
- Therapists and other staff help seniors with swallowing disorders during meals
- Our licensed Speech-Language Pathologist helps seniors with swallowing, speech-language, and cognitive-communication disorders that result in communication disabilities
- Treatment goals are to improve communication skills, language comprehension, memory, and problem solving
- We provide evidence-based music interventions to address physical, emotional, cognitive, and social needs of individuals
- Music therapy includes moving to and/or listening to music, such as morning sing-a-longs, instrument playing, drum circles, songwriting, movement and exercise/dance, music sharing and social interaction.
- In our unique Music and Memory Program we create personalized playilsts for seniors which they can enjoy on headsets or share with their friends.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.